skip to main content

Certificate of Completion

Dide you earn a Certificate of Completion from CCCS?  You may be eligible for your diploma!
With the passage of Senate Bill 172, passing the California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE) is no longer a high school graduation requirement. This legislation allows students who previously received a Certificate of Completion to receive a high school diploma.
Students who finished all high school graduation requirements other than passing the High School Exit Exam should contact CCCS.
Once the student’s record has been reviewed, students can pick up a transcript and diploma from CCCS’s Main site located at 5715 Skvarla Ave, McClellan, CA 95691.
For more information, please contact CCCS at (916) 286-5161.