skip to main content

Dual Enrollment

American River College logo Sierra College logo
Students who meet the following criteria may be eligible to enroll at a Community College:
  • Student is in or past their 2nd semester of 9th grade
  • Students are expected to speak for themselves and be responsible for their work and behavior, as is the case with all college students.
  • Students must be on track with CCCS and Edgenuity courses, and able to balance that work in addition to college courses. 
  • Student’s teacher and parent guardian also agree that the student is capable of meeting the above expectations
Students cannot take courses that are remedial or available at CCCS. CCCS may be able to purchase college textbooks for students in dual enrollment. Please see your Counselor for details.